Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Soul Mates!!

Even though I was not tagged for this because I was having a baby. I need something to do now that Zack is here. I tag who ever wants to do it.
How Well Do I Know My Husband

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? The office,Lost,Hell's Kitchen, First 48 or America Idle.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue Cheese

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Chocolate, I know he wired (more for me)!!!!!
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order? Strawberry Limeade
5. Where did he go to high school? Alta Loma High

6. What size shoe does he wear? I think it is a 10, he does his own shopping.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Rocks
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Port of Subs

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Soda

10. What is his favorite cereal? He doesn't like breakfast
11. What would he never wear? Pink
12. What is his favorite sports team? I am lucky he doesn't follow sports anymore.

13. Who did he vote for? NOT OBAMA.

14. Who is his best friend? That would be me.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Crack my knuckles.

16. What is his heritage? He is German

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? It would be a pie.

18. Did he play sports in high school? Cross Country and trackand the pole volt.

19. What could he spend hours doing? working/ playing on the computer and researching for the next big purchase that we may or may not be buying.

20. What is one unique talent he has? He can play the Guitar, he tough himself.

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

How fun to read! He and Jake should hang out with how much they have in common. They'd probably get along great. I am so glad you liked the dinner and dessert. I'll email you the recipes - they are both super simple (thus, my ability to make them:) )

Jax said...

I'm so glad you did it Whit! You're so fun! That's hot that Chad can play the guitar. Can I say that?