Oh, I just want to hold him and smell his hair and kiss his head and feel his soft skin. Babies are so special!!!!! I am so happy that you finally have a precious baby, I know that you have been through a lot to get him. He is beautiful. I agree about that picture of you, Cody, and the baby. It is to SWEET!
2 comments:
What a cutie! All of a sudden I see a LOT of Chad in him!! :)
Oh, I just want to hold him and smell his hair and kiss his head and feel his soft skin. Babies are so special!!!!! I am so happy that you finally have a precious baby, I know that you have been through a lot to get him. He is beautiful. I agree about that picture of you, Cody, and the baby. It is to SWEET!
Post a Comment