Friday, February 27, 2009

Zachary Jacob


Mommy with her boys!!!

Nick and Cody loving Zachary

Our new little family!!!


Zachary was born on Feb. 25th at 7:30pm, he is 7lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. We are happy to have Zachary home with us.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hes absolutely adorable. Congrats.

Cassondra said...

Congratulations! Thank you for letting us stop in and see you. Brooklyn was devastated that she missed the chance to see your new baby so we'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

Zach is so very very cute! Congrats again!

Suzanne said...

How exciting!! I am so happy things worked out for you guys. It looks like he fits right in. From the one picture of the boys standing by Zachary in the bassanett. . .I think he looks like Cody. Good luck with everything!!!! I wish I was there.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh Whitney, I am so happy that you have a beautiful healthy baby! I got the chills when I opened your blog and saw what a cute little family you have. I think that he looks a lot like Cody. I hope that you are feeling good and that things are going well. Congratulations!!

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Oh holy crap. I cant believe you already had your baby. Congrats. I am so happy for you. He is just adorable. Now I have a reason to come to Vegas.