Friday, March 27, 2009

He is a month old


We made it one month and it has gone by so fast, I can not believe he is a month old already. He is sleeping though the night most nights and eats all day long. We had his month check up yesterday and this is what I found out.
Zack is 6lbs 14ozs WHAT!!!!!! He has not gain any weight in one month, so now he is on formula ( I still breast feed him but I have to give him a bottle too). We go back in a week and hopefully he will have gained something. He will also be having surgery in June, that is if he weighs enough, so we need him to gain weight and gain it fast.
But he is the sweetest kid ever, he almost never cries, and he loves to hold my fingers when I am feeding him. I am so grateful that he is here I have waited so long for him to be here. And now he is here and I want time to slow down so I can enjoy it, cause one day he is not going to be a baby anymore.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

He is cute and they do grow up fast. Yikes! What does he need surgery for?

The Gunnerson Family said...

One month already? It goes so fast. I am actually fighting with my almost 10 month old right now because he wants to type on the computer with me! I love the picture of Cody kissing Zach. I have been surprised at how nice Noah has always been with Eli, because Noah isn't always kind and gentle. Oh those boys are cute.