I wanted to say Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family that have helped my family out this last year. I new I could count on anyone of you, it did not matter if I called 30mins before I needed a babysitter one of you would step up to the plate. I don't know what I would of done if I did not have wonderful friends. I hope I will be able to pay it forward and be able to help each one of you back.
Thank you
Whitney
3 comments:
Whew, I am glad that everything went well. It is scary when you turn your baby over to the doctors and nurses and hope that things all turn out okay. I hope that his kidney troubles clear up now that this is taken care of. Good-luck with the recovery, and give him a big kiss from us.
I hope the ultra sound goes well. I was so happy to hear that his surgery was quick and you guys were home already. You'll still be in our prayers. :)
uM, YEAH.... I'm still going to say I'm the one that still OWES YOU!!!!
:)
Post a Comment