HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The big 3-0! You having a party?
Yup. Happy Birthday! 30's the new 20 right? (don't worry I'll say the same thing in 10 years!!!) Ü
HOORAY FOR YOU!!! We definitely need to celebrate!! 30 years old, smart, oustandingly organized, driven, beautiful wife, amazing Mom of 3 boys, great friend... yep, I'd say you've got a pretty good start on life. Here's to the next 30!
Ummmmm, yeah! Happy Birthday!!!!!I'm sorry I totally forgot!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The big 3-0! You having a party?
Yup. Happy Birthday! 30's the new 20 right? (don't worry I'll say the same thing in 10 years!!!) Ü
HOORAY FOR YOU!!! We definitely need to celebrate!! 30 years old, smart, oustandingly organized, driven, beautiful wife, amazing Mom of 3 boys, great friend... yep, I'd say you've got a pretty good start on life. Here's to the next 30!
Ummmmm, yeah! Happy Birthday!!!!!
I'm sorry I totally forgot!
Post a Comment