Friday, April 10, 2009

Sweet little Zachary



Zack has been in the hospital since Monday with a bladder infection and enlarged Kidneys, they also thought he had a blood infection but the second blood test came back negative, we are happy about that. His fever is gone and he is eating well, but he can not come home until his bladder infection is gone, the Dr. is hopeful that he can come home on Saturday. I hope he can come home in time for Easter.
They will not do ferther test on his Kidneys until he is home from the hospital, they will take new pictures to see if they are back to normal, if they are they were just swollen form the infection. They are also going to test and see if he has reflucts (sp ?) that is were the pee backs up into the Kidneys. And hopefully he can still have his surgery in June for his other problem.

3 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

Sorry to hear that Zachary is having to go through so much (and you too)while he is so little. I hope he gets well soon!
~Leah

Vanessa said...

Your family has been in our prayers. It was neat to hear Chad's testimony in church yesterday and all the support you guys have received. I love the gospel. If you need anything, let me know. Daniel would love some playmates!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh, I am so sorry. There is noting worse than to see your little babies have to go through so much. I remember when Noah was born and he had a blood infection and had to have an IV, I just cried to think of them sticking a needle in my baby's arm. I hope that Zach gets better soon and you can hold him in you arms again. You guys will be in my prayers.