yay for being at home!
I got your email. how sad poor little guy. Good luck with everything. I hope he is feeling better. I have been praying for you guys.
Oh, I am so glad. I am sorry that things have been pretty crappy, but hopefully this will start the turn around. Okay, so I am out of the loop here in Utah. Exactly what was/is the matter with that cute little guy?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yay for being at home!
I got your email. how sad poor little guy. Good luck with everything. I hope he is feeling better. I have been praying for you guys.
Oh, I am so glad. I am sorry that things have been pretty crappy, but hopefully this will start the turn around. Okay, so I am out of the loop here in Utah. Exactly what was/is the matter with that cute little guy?
Post a Comment