Zack came home on Easter Sunday, he is doing good. He had his VUCG done on Wednesday, everything came back fine, but his kidneys are still enlarged. We see his Pediatrician on Thursday and on the 27th he see his Urologist. We will see what they want to do from there. We are just happy to be home with all our boys.
5 comments:
Hey guys, Zach is in our prayers every night. Let us know you we can do anything for you guys.
We're happy FOR you! Hopefully they can get to the bottom of things soon and you can move on in peace. You're in our thoughts!
I'm glad to hear that he's home. Hopefully they will be able to figure it out quickly.
I am so glad that he is home, and i hope that the doctors can get it all figured out so he can get better soon.
Yea! I'm sure that was a big relief to have him home. Hopefully they can figure it all out and get him 100%!
Post a Comment