Zachary is my favorite (Zach thinks so too!). But let me warn you. Zachary has become a very popular name. There are 3 Zachary's in Zach's class this year. But if you like it, go for it!
All of these names could be abbreviated, so it depends... would you call them by their full name? Like I love Joshua, don't really love Josh. No on Jonathon. Jacob could work... Yeah, I think I like Zachary best too. It sounds good long or short. Plus my second grade crush was Zachary and I'm telling you, he was HOT! It's all in the name.
I really love Zachary. Sorry I didnt email you back things are crazy, but hey I put in my vote, and to answer your question, possibly some time in March.
7 comments:
Joshua, then Zachary
Johnathon if it isn't shortened to John or Johnny
Dad votes for Zachary
Hum.... I like them all, but Zachary is my favorite.
Zachary is my favorite (Zach thinks so too!). But let me warn you. Zachary has become a very popular name. There are 3 Zachary's in Zach's class this year. But if you like it, go for it!
I say Zach - because of how it sounds with the other 2!
All of these names could be abbreviated, so it depends... would you call them by their full name? Like I love Joshua, don't really love Josh. No on Jonathon. Jacob could work... Yeah, I think I like Zachary best too. It sounds good long or short. Plus my second grade crush was Zachary and I'm telling you, he was HOT! It's all in the name.
Jaci..... I LOVE Josh thank you very much! but If i was naming my baby i like Zachary first, Joshua second, Jacob third and Jonathon last. Good Luck
I really love Zachary. Sorry I didnt email you back things are crazy, but hey I put in my vote, and to answer your question, possibly some time in March.
Post a Comment