Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE MOM SONG


There are a lot of days that I feel like this and I know it will just
get worse as time goes on. I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Hilarious! I think most of those are direct quotes I have used with the boys. I need to learn the song, maybe it will sink in better. Where is that picture of your cute baby bump?

Jax said...

I saw this once a little while ago and I forgot how much I loved it. It should be the universal mom anthem. Thanks for posting it!

Amber Volle said...

What a great song. I agree, it should totally be the universal song for moms! Awesome. Made my night.

Cassondra said...

Thanks for the encouragement Whitney. I know you DO understand and I really appreciate that. I have some friends that were pretty unsympathetic - ironically they are the ones who already have at least one of each. You don't know the feeling unless you've lived it.

Great song! It made me laugh!