Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Big 1st grader


Here is the first day of school picture that you have to take. That the best we could get.


We were so happy to see that Joyce was just as happy to see Nick as he was to see her on the first day of school. They are in the same class again this year and they are so happy about it.
On Wednesday he told me that Joyce kept hugging him at PE.



2 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh my, how did our boys get so big? Nick looks so cute, and I am so glad that Joyce is in his class again! Does he still have a crush on her? Who is his teacher? My brother and his wife are moving away from Vegas in October so I think we will be coming down to help them home! I totally want to see you then. Tell Nick that Luke said "hi" and "have fun in school."

Cassondra said...

Cute pics! I always loved the first day of schooL!