That right we are finally having baby Number 3!!!!!!!! So what do you think it is going to be a Girl or Boy, I am only 13 weeks along. Maybe within the month I will find out what it is(keep your fingers crossed). So let me know, is it a Girl or Boy?
I honestly have goosebumps right now. I am so excited for you. I know all that you have had to go through in order to have another baby, and I am just so happy it has finally happened. I will pray for a girl for you, although three boys isn't too bad either!
Congrats again guys! You're in our prayers nightly Whitney! And we'll definately keep our fingers crossed for a girl this time! Your family could definately use a bit more estrogen! :-)
Holy cow! Yeah!!! I guess I haven't checked your blog for a while! Sorry! (I haven't been checking anyones blogs lately, so don't feel left out) I hope it's a girl, just so you can have that experiance:)! Keep me posted on how your doing! Congrats!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh. Congrats. How fun. I am so happy that you have made it this far. Hopefully you are having a girl. I will vote on a girl for you.
GIRL.. we need to both be having girls! Especially since they will be so close in age
It's a girl.
I honestly have goosebumps right now. I am so excited for you. I know all that you have had to go through in order to have another baby, and I am just so happy it has finally happened. I will pray for a girl for you, although three boys isn't too bad either!
Congrats again guys! You're in our prayers nightly Whitney! And we'll definately keep our fingers crossed for a girl this time! Your family could definately use a bit more estrogen! :-)
Holy cow! Yeah!!! I guess I haven't checked your blog for a while! Sorry! (I haven't been checking anyones blogs lately, so don't feel left out) I hope it's a girl, just so you can have that experiance:)! Keep me posted on how your doing! Congrats!
I guess that you are having a girl.
I'm guessing boy - just because no one else is. But I'll HOPE girl for you!! Wouldn't that be awesome!?! Congratulations!
Post a Comment