Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Lane

Let's take a trip down Memory Lane....Do you remember when?

Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember(it can involve the family or even my husband too)!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺

4. Consider this a Tag: if you've read it, you have to do it!

7 comments:

Cassondra said...

We don't have a ton of memories together, but when I think of you, Whitney, I think of someone who is dependable, cares deeply, and is a genuine friend. I am glad to know you and look forward to spending more time together and building that memory bank. :)

mickeydee said...

The roly poly in the boysenberries in the Belgium Waffles.........don't think I will ever forget that!

The SMITH's said...

way too many to list....nit, turbo power... chunky chicken... love you too chad,now would you like to talk to Whitney!

Kristie said...

Hey Whitney,

One of the funniest memories I have with you was when you, me, Susie, Leah, Jennie and Buffy went to you parents place in Baja. The whole trip was so much fun! But there is one event that was so funny. It was when we were stopped at the boarder check and they asked all of us to get out. And when we did get out we saw that there were military guys all over the place staring at us! I remember when we got back in the suburban, we all laughed, because there was no "real" reason for us to get out. They just wanted to look at us, because we were dressed in our bathing suits and shorts! I have lots more memories with you. But like your sister said, too many to name. Thanks for posting this, it was a lot of fun to take a stroll down memory lane!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Park days, after school talks, freezer meal night, bunco, PRIMARY SUBSTUTITE... you are in so many of my wonderful Las Vegas memories. Of course some of my best memories include Luke and Nick. I will forever be thankful for Nick and his friendship with Luke.

Stephanie said...

It is definately how you are one of the most caring and giving persons I have ever met. I will always be thankful for all of your help this past year! I love that Brendan and Nick enjoy playing and having fun together.

Pete & Leah said...

The first thing that popped into my head was playing soccer on our knees in your bedroom. But then there was Baja; crashing the ATC, sleeping on the roof, laughing so hard we were crying, jumping down the sand hill, oh and jumping off the roof, singing to Erasure! Oh, and walking down the streets in Baja and ALL the guys stairing at you because of your beautiful blond hair!!!! Way too meny memeories to list on here! So fun to remember them though!