Monday, May 5, 2008

Whos Who



Lets see who can guess right which one is Nick and which one is Cody.

6 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Yeah, you started a blog. You will see how fun and addicting it is. I loved to look at the posts you have already made and am so excited that I will be able to keep up with you even more now! My vote is that the top is Nick and the bottom is Cody. I can't tell for sure, but I just think the bottom looks a little more like Cody to me.

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

I am saying the opposite. Really only cause I cant see the pictures that well Due to the crappy computer screen I have. So Top Cody, Bottom Nick.

Pete & Leah said...

I think you put two pics of the same kid just to fool everyone! So I'm going to say the top one is of ...........Cody? That leaves the bottom pic of Nick?

Julie said...

I think the top is Nick and the bottom Cody. But I'm not so good at this kind of thing.

The SMITH's said...

Top... Nick
Bottom... Cody

Cassondra said...

What a great idea for a blog post! I wouldn't have known which was which! You sure do make cute babies though!