So Nick lost his tooth the night before Easter. He told me that the Tooth Fairy thought she would have the night off because the Easter Bunny would be going into peoples houses. But Nick tricked her because he lost his tooth. Nick then became worried that the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny would bump into each other and that they would get mad and not leave him anything. Well we told him that the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny liked each other and that they would be happy to see each other. Anyways he got a dollar and all his Easter stuff. He was Happy.
2 comments:
Nick, you look very handsome with your missing teeth. I'm happy the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy are friends.
Oh the innocence of children. I miss playing Tooth Fairy, etc. with the older kids. I look forward to the fun we will all have with the younger 2.
Post a Comment