Oh how I miss Vegas. Even though it is so windy you can still have fun.
Windy, windy Las Vegas. A kite is always a good idea. Looks like your boys are having such fun. They are so cute.
looks like nick & cody are having a good time. nick's smile reminds me of britton. school pictures will always be a hoot!!
Dear Nick are you having fun? Well I am.I miss you.Love Luke.
Both your boys look so happy and content. You are a great mom to take them to the park so much!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh how I miss Vegas. Even though it is so windy you can still have fun.
Windy, windy Las Vegas. A kite is always a good idea. Looks like your boys are having such fun. They are so cute.
looks like nick & cody are having a good time. nick's smile reminds me of britton. school pictures will always be a hoot!!
Dear Nick are you having fun? Well
I am.I miss you.Love Luke.
Both your boys look so happy and content. You are a great mom to take them to the park so much!
Post a Comment