The ward Christmas Party! The boys whispering to Santa what they want.
The Ragle family Christmas Party ( yep that's 40 people mashed into one room) My parents opening there gift of all the family!!
Christmas morning!! Nick and Cody opening there gifts( the ones they asked Santa for)! And Zack sleeping though it ( he was not feeling good).
Zack opening his gifts Christmas afternoon!!
Cody's Sixth birthday!! He is happy
The boys playing soccer, they loved playing!! Nick scored one goal and Cody scored the only goal for his team all season!!! They start back up in April!! There now I am all caught up, that's whats been happening in the Strohfus Family
6 comments:
That family photo is really cool- not to mention HUGE. :) I'm enjoying the last few weeks of freedom until soccer season starts again- hope you are too!
Cool. I love the picture of your parents with all the kids and grandkids. What a great present. Loved the update. Take care. Ü
Hey Whitney!
Did your sister tell you that I'm her visiting teaching partner? What a small world. It was funny. She said your last name was Strohfus and I thought "Whitney". Hope you're doing well! Tell everyone I say hi!
Amy
Fun to see the updates! Way to go Cody and Nick on their goals in soccer! I bet they were so proud of themselves!
Yay, thanks for the pictures. I love to see what everyone is up to. We are going to start soccer in about a month, but of course it will be indoor! Those boys are getting so big, and handsome!
I missed you at Amy's reception! Looks like your keeping busy!
Post a Comment