Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What the kids are saying!

Nick at a friends house talking to his friend: "I'm serious, Cody eats like a half of the dinner and my dad eats a quarter and my mom eats a quarter of a half and so i only get one. I'm serious!!"
The funny thing is when he got home we already ate without him and we ate it all, so he made himself a sandwich!!

Cody: " Did you know if you swallowed your tooth you WON'T DIE!!! But the tooth fairy would come and be like wares the tooth?!!!"

Zack: ank yo ( Thank you) bu ( bottle) mo ( more) mmmmmmmmmmmm( wants food)!!!

They are too cute they make my day every day!! I LOVE MY BOYS!!


5 comments:

Vanessa said...

No wonder why Nick is sooo skinny. Feed your kid already!

Those are some funny (and cute) kids you have. Somedays aren't you just grateful for the things they say? It makes it all worth it.

Stephanie said...

I love your boys too!

Cassondra said...

How cute!!

Kristie said...

Too funny!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! That is great that you gave up soda too. It feels good to be soda free. Now I have to work on my sweet tooth! Take care!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I've got to remember to write some of those kind of things down. Kids say the funnest things. I love it. What smart and funny boys.