Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The end of the year


This is Nick and his "girlfriend" Joyce, they are so cute together. The last week of school they started writing notes to each other. Look at that smile, if I could only get him to smile like that all the time. Hopefully they will be in the same class next year. They are really good friends.

This is Nick and his friend Brendan. They have become good friends over the school year, they are not in the same class, maybe next year they will be!!!

This is Nick teacher Mrs Ruiz, he just loved her. About a month ago we started talking about how he would be in first grade and that he would have a new teacher, and Nick starting crying because he did not want a new teacher. He really did like having her as a teacher. Hopefully next year he will like his new teacher just as much.

2 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

What a good play. I wish I could see you and Mrs. Ruiz again. I miss you Nick. Love, Luke

Cassondra said...

These pictures are so cute! Thanks for the invite. Can you email me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog, too?

Cassondra
jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com