Whitney, you look great! I can't believe that we are going to have theese little babies so close together! I hope you are still feeling good, I know I'm not! Seriously, was it this uncomfortable the last three times or am I just getting old? I can't wait to see the next handsome little boy! Almost time to change the title of your blog.
Congrats. You look amazing. Boys are the best!! Good luck. Can't wait till the next post but totally understand if it's not for awhile cuz sleep is a priority.
4 comments:
Hi little Feifel. Can't wait to hold you! (but stay in there longer please)
You look great! I can't believe how close you are to having your baby!
Whitney, you look great! I can't believe that we are going to have theese little babies so close together! I hope you are still feeling good, I know I'm not! Seriously, was it this uncomfortable the last three times or am I just getting old? I can't wait to see the next handsome little boy! Almost time to change the title of your blog.
Congrats. You look amazing. Boys are the best!! Good luck. Can't wait till the next post but totally understand if it's not for awhile cuz sleep is a priority.
Post a Comment