Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The ward Christmas Party

 Nick is too cool for Santa!! But he still told him what he wanted!!
 Cody must be like Nick, so he is to big to sit on Santa's lap too.
 Zack is at my favorite age for Santa pictures!!! 
 WAIT,I NOT SURE ABOUT THIS....
GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Yeah Whitney, I love when you post on your blog. How else and I suppose to keep up with you and those darling boys? I see your baby countdown...what is your due date? I'm due May 9th, I'm guessing you are only a day or two off of that! How fun. I only wish that we were all still close enough to have these new babies grow up together!

mickeydee said...

Love that age too! Poor Santa.

Whitney said...

@ Oliva, I am due May 15th!!! You need to tell me the secret(on how to get a girl)!!

Cassondra said...

Hahaha! Those pictures of Zach are hilarious!! Poor boy! But still cute!