Thursday, November 12, 2009

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIVE


HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY CHAD!!!!
It has been a wonderful 10 years and I can not wait to see what the next 10 years will bring us. I am so very thankful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with you for my husband. Thank you for all that you do for me and our sweet boys. Love you with all my heart,
Whit
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amber Volle said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I love the pictures, you were babies! Really cute Whitney! Keith and I are blessed to have you as such great friends!

Stephanie said...

Aw, you still like each other! :) I love the pictures-What a beautiful bride! Living away from family is hard, the only thing that makes it easier is being blessed with such amazing friends. I love knowing I can call you for anything. Have a happy celebration!

Pete & Leah said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 10 yrs! Time really does fly when your having fun!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Congratulations! Ten years is quite a milestone. I LOVE the wedding pictures. You both so young, but exactly the same. Does that even make sense?

Love the boys Halloween pictures. I'm pretty sure that sleeping puppy in the cutest thing I've seen for a LONG time! And I love Cody and your nephew waiting for trick-or-treaters.

Happy birthday, Nick. Eight years old is such a magic age. I can't believe he will be getting baptized soon. What a special boy.

It's good to see that you are all doing so well.

Jax said...

Aw, you're so beautiful, Whit!!What sweet pictures of your wedding day... except who's that man you're kissing and does Chad know about him? hehehe. You both do look SO YOUNG! I hope you had a great celebration.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.