It has been Six months since he was in the Hospital, it has been a short, fun, hard,sweet, loving, long, happy, sad, emotional six months. But I would never trade it for anything. I love all our children so much and no matter what they put me though I will always love them. I am so grateful for Zack and that he is here with us. You are the the third best thing to happen to me after meeting Chad.

6 comments:
Those boys are lucky to have such an amazing mom.
Yes, it has been a long six months! We are so lucky to have these sweet little boys in our family!
I imagine that must have been so hard to see him like that. You are such a trooper and hurray he is better!
Wow! Time really flew! You are such a trooper! What a sweet blessing Zach is to this world, though!
I hope that the next 6 months are a little easier. What a beautiful baby boy, and a wonderful mother.
Whit, you gave me a heart attack. When I saw this picture I immediately thought, "OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!" Thank goodness it's just a reminiscence.
You are truly an amazing mom, but not just that; you're an amazing woman and friend.
Post a Comment