Friday, August 28, 2009

A week of firsts


Nick and Cody went to school, ya mommy I have 2 1/2 hours of just me and Zack.

Nick got to be the line leader on the first day of school, we love you Nick.

Mommy picking up Cody on his first day of kindergarten. Cody had a great first day of school and a great week.

And Zack can now sit all by himself. Look at my big boy!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That WAS a big week for you! Crawling already! :( sorry he is sick, hope he's feeling better soon!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Yeah, two boys in school! Isn't is fun to see them have such a good time in school. Zack is getting so big. Before you know it he is going to be getting into EVERYTHING.

Jax said...

Your boys amaze me! You are doing a great job, Whit. Zach... unbelievable! What a champ!

mickeydee said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, look at our big boy.

Cassondra said...

I am glad I get to see you everyday after school! I think you're awesome Whitney! I admire many things about you!