Awwwwwwwww...........he's SO cute! Love this video!
He looks so much like Cody! Cute video. He's in our prayers.
That is darling! I might need to buy a toy like that!
I love that little voice! He is totally darling. I hope that everything works out for him and his upcoming surgery. Miss you guys.
He is super cute. I cant wait to meet hime some day.
I'm so glad he likes the toy. Landon will be proud, he picked it himself! Can't wait to see you guys :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwwwwwww...........he's SO cute! Love this video!
He looks so much like Cody! Cute video. He's in our prayers.
That is darling! I might need to buy a toy like that!
I love that little voice! He is totally darling. I hope that everything works out for him and his upcoming surgery. Miss you guys.
He is super cute. I cant wait to meet hime some day.
I'm so glad he likes the toy. Landon will be proud, he picked it himself! Can't wait to see you guys :)
Post a Comment