


Nick telling Santa he wants more Hot Wheel Tracks.
After they sat on Santa's lap they got some yummy desert and danced to the music.
The next morning I asked Nick what he told Santa he wanted and he told me the Hot wheels but he needed a couple of questions answered. He wanted to know why Santa did not have glasses on last year and why his voice sounded wired this year? I quickly told him that you did not ware glass last Christmas and maybe Santa eyes went bad like yours. And I told Nick that maybe Santa had a cold because he drives a sleigh at night and he might get sick sometimes. Nick was happy with those answers thank goodness.

3 comments:
Nick's questions are so smart! Brooklyn made me think on my feet with smart questions about Santa after last years Ward Christmas party. Thankfully, this year, she just ate it up. I have to say, it is helpful to hear what they say to Santa....
I'm so sad this year Britton has figured the whole santa and tooth-fairy thing out. They grow up way too fast!!
Quick thinking Whit, good one. Cute pictures with Santa.
Post a Comment