Friday, November 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Yes it was his birthday yesterday and he turned 7 years old, wear does the time go? I can not believe that he is already 7, I miss that little baby that only wanted to be with mommy. Now he just wants to play with friends and be in his room and do his own thing. All I am good for is making his meals( not really but sometimes it seems that way).
Anyways he had a great Birthday and we just spend the day as a family. He got to pick his birthday dinner and what kind of cake and ice cream he wanted, sometimes the kids thing that is the best part of the day. oh wait the best part of the day is gifts, what was I thinking!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK

1 comment:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Nick, happy birthday. I hope you had a fun day. I like your Wall-E shirt. I miss you.

Love, Luke